Update your bookmarks!

I've moved!

Update your Reader to Travel, Eat, Repeat!

See you there!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

What are you thankful for?

My life is way too full of blessings.

I'm thankful for a family that supports me no matter what, whether it's getting the crazy idea to move to the other side of the globe or take an indefinite hiatus from working to just be.

With Mom at Mendenhall Glacier, Alaska

I'm thankful for amazing friends. It's a gift to have a strong group of friends who I know from pre-school, middle school, high school, college and around the world.

I'm thankful to be healthy -- besides that little bout with what I'm convinced was swine flu over the summer -- and able to be active.

With Dad at the Actun Tunichil Muknal cave, Belize

I'm thankful for the opportunity to see the world. So many people say, "I wish I could do what you do, just take off and travel." Let me tell you: YOU CAN.

With my sister, Kate, at the Mayan city of Chacchoben, Mexico

I'm thankful to keep learning all the time, whether it's through books, through conversations or through exploration.

I'm thankful for an abundance of good food.

I'm thankful to be home for Thanksgiving. You don't realize what an important holiday it is until you're thousands of miles away.

In a few hours, I'll be thankful for a delicious dinner. I can't wait!

What are you thankful for this year?

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful for my family, my friends and my health. I'm thankful I have a good job and supportive colleagues. And I'm thankful I've discovered a wonderful blogging community who are full of help and inspiration.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete