After all, The Washington Post reports that the U.S. has confirmed North Korea has "enough weapons-grade plutonium to make six to eight bombs."
So... that's exciting.
In other Korean news (albeit infinitely less important than imminent death -slash- possible radiation poisoning):
- Koreans use cell phones for everything.
- Milan, Paris, New York, Seoul?
- Smart people doing a smart thing to save the environment.
- You can get anything delivered here, any time of the day or night.
- Busan now boasts the largest department store in the world.
- Any country that has brawling politicians is worth living in, or at least visiting.