Update your bookmarks!

I've moved!

Update your Reader to Travel, Eat, Repeat!

See you there!

Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday Musings


I went through all day today convinced it was Tuesday. I guess that's what working Sunday does to a girl!

- Re-branding: "South Korea: Way better than you think it is."

- This pretty much sums up why I refuse to be even mildly concerned about swine flu.

- A major blow to the U.S. newspaper industry. Can you imagine Boston without the Boston Globe?!

- Women should control more Fortune 500 companies.

- Somewhere to consider retiring -- or, even better, just move there now.

- The quarter-life crisis. It exists!

- Understanding why some people (okay, me) cry watching people like Susan Boyle and Paul Potts.

- Remember the "This is your brain on drugs" commercials? Well, this is your brain on music.

- I love my First Family. Michelle Obama is one cool First Lady.

- Aw, maybe we'll be friends after all.

(photo from Mimsie -- thank you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment