Update your bookmarks!

I've moved!

Update your Reader to Travel, Eat, Repeat!

See you there!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

ice cream for dinner!

To start on a completely random note, I've seen three teenage girls in the past month or so wearing this shirt. Breaks my little bleeding-heart-liberal heart.:


Tomorrow begin the mandatory daily health checks. There's some sort of virus going around campus so a lot of us show swine flu symptoms -- aches, congestion, cough, sore throat, fatigue. Makes me wonder how they're going to determine who needs to be tested and who just has the common cold. 

Or maybe we all have swine flu!

I know I'm truly sick when I have absolutely zero appetite. That's a once-in-a-lifetime occurrence. Dinner was ice cream from 7-11 and that helped my throat a little, but since I can't taste anything it wasn't too exciting.

Interesting: if a foreign teacher leaves the country, she isn't allowed to have contact with students until one week after her return. Melissa gets back from China on Sunday and has to work in the office for a week, a semi-quarantine. I'm not sure if these regulations will still be in place next month when I get back from Australia.

Eagerly awaiting a care package from my Mom filled with contacts and allergy meds. It's the little things that make a day better when your week has been as crap as this past one. Ex-President suicide, North Korean nukes, swine flu -- and there are still two days left!

1 comment:

  1. Girl I read in the news their trying to rule his death an accident even with a suicide note. Korea will do anything to save face.

    ReplyDelete