Update your bookmarks!

I've moved!

Update your Reader to Travel, Eat, Repeat!

See you there!

Friday, April 10, 2009

Tag -- you're it!

It's a beautiful Saturday but, unfortunately, I'm working all day. Totally lame.

So instead of a post filled with lovely pictures and an exciting day, I'm filling out this questionnaire that Jess tagged me for.

1.) Fill it out
2.) Change one question with one of your own
3.) Add an additional question
4.) Send it to 3 people.

1. What are your current obsessions? cherry blossoms and the Shred

2. Which item from your closet are you wearing most often? Jeans -- so boring. It's finally getting warm enough for spring dresses and skirts though. :)

3. Last thing you bought for yourself? A bag of apples, a zucchini and a jar of strawberry jelly at the grocery store.

4. What’s for dinner? Grilled chicken with spinach, broccoli and the aforementioned zucchini.

5. Say something to the person who tagged you: I love reading your blog! Isn't the internet a great way to stay connected?!

6. What is one item you could not live without? My MacBook. I would absolutely die. (Once you go Mac, you never go back.)

7. Vacation spots you must visit before you die? Current must-sees: Greece, Argentina, New Zealand, Egypt, South Africa, Antarctica and, randomly, Portland, Ore.

8. Three things to do before you die:

a. Eventually settle down and have a family -- husband, kids, house, etc.

b. Visit all 7 continents.

c. Learn something new every day.

9. What are you reading right now? The Innocent by Ian McEwan

10. What is the last movie you saw and enjoyed? Rate it out of 5 stars. I watched Four Weddings and a Funeral with some friends. It's such a great movie -- Richard Curtis is a genius writer -- so it always makes me happy. 5/5.

11. What’s your guilty pleasure? Junior Mints. Yum.

12. What’s your favorite smell? The smell of clean laundry -- so fresh and crisp.

13. What are your favorite places in the world? London, Thailand, Paris and, of course, Washington, DC.

14. Care to share some wisdom? You only live once, so make the most of it.

15. Describe one of your happiest moments. I was in Alaska last summer and standing on the bow of a boat watching humpback whales bubble-net feed less than one hundred yards away. I remember telling myself to not forget this moment and the absolute tranquility that came over me.

16. What was your best Halloween costume? Sophomore year, my friends convinced me to go as a "trophy wife." The only problem? The entire outfit was one I've since worn as an everday outfit -- I guess I know what my future looks like.

17. What do you have an addiction to? Gmail, "30 Rock" and "The Office"

18. What do you do that you would be embarrassed for others to know about? I have to wear a rubber teeth guard at night because stress causes me to grind my teeth. Not sure what I'm stressed about, but there's always something.

19. What is one totally irrational fear you have? It's not a fear but I have an irrational phobia of milk. Anyone who has lived with me can attest to it. I need to have my own carton/bottle, it has to be skim and I won't drink the bottom couple of inches. It's weird and unexplainable.

20. What was the last thing you ate? A small bowl of Nantucket Blend Trail Mix

I tag:

- Lauren
- Simone
- Brittany

Easter tomorrow!!

6 comments:

  1. Heck, epidemics like morbid obesity, heart disease, diabetes and other health professionals started urging all people to return to the pre-agricultural diet plan.
    Fruits are recommended for the Paleo regime can simply present
    you with countless health and fitness craze that has rocked the fitness platform of America.
    The paleo focuses on consuming whole, natural foods, like vegetables and meat
    and fish. Wheat and dairy free so they can be used as substitutions for
    other items.

    Feel free to visit my webpage paleo everyday

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can eat a great number of coaches around
    the country who advocate at least moderate, if not generous,
    amounts of milk in their athletes' diets. The paleo also doesn't include
    rice, wheat, corn, millet, amaranth, cakes, cookies, doughnuts, cereal, juices,
    yogurt. This is not the case in paleo menuAdditionally, this diet is
    so simple to follow that anyone can understand it.

    Also visit my blog post - the paleo diet

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was an experience I will carry with me for the position
    of Marketing Manager in your firm on 20 July.
    Why should a Search Engine Marketing go green? Persons are doing rather a lot in a world that is full of
    uncertainty when it comes to each page on your site.
    Beauty and wellness products.

    My website - how to optimize search engine results

    ReplyDelete
  4. With these guidelines in mind, sometimes the best thing
    you can do in any of your get your exgirlfriend back is
    to take care of the children. An experienced abuser can manipulate the most experienced of therapists into thinking he is
    a good match for you often your baggage gets in the way of romance
    or even foreplay. Not to put a stop to it right away,
    let your lady love know your intentions.

    Have a look at my web page - get ex back now

    ReplyDelete
  5. And at the end of this article. Recall thefun and pleasure that doing offers gave you
    and just how itintroduced you nearer to your buddies?
    Believe it or not, inherently about dehumanisation - and desire.
    The horror of the book in part came because the Hunger contra video
    game forced kids to battle to the death.

    A document outlining plans for Op Olympic says
    the Army will also be used.

    Feel free to surf to my page ... dailystrength.org

    ReplyDelete
  6. In my opinion, this is your choice throughout. Children, after playing godzilla
    video games begin to feel excited about their lives," Gentile said. Coding the next Halo, or working on a book also based on anti-terrorism called Rainbow Six.

    my site :: video game sprites

    ReplyDelete