So instead of a post filled with lovely pictures and an exciting day, I'm filling out this questionnaire that Jess tagged me for.
1.) Fill it out
2.) Change one question with one of your own
3.) Add an additional question
4.) Send it to 3 people.
1. What are your current obsessions? cherry blossoms and the Shred
2. Which item from your closet are you wearing most often? Jeans -- so boring. It's finally getting warm enough for spring dresses and skirts though. :)
3. Last thing you bought for yourself? A bag of apples, a zucchini and a jar of strawberry jelly at the grocery store.
4. What’s for dinner? Grilled chicken with spinach, broccoli and the aforementioned zucchini.
5. Say something to the person who tagged you: I love reading your blog! Isn't the internet a great way to stay connected?!
6. What is one item you could not live without? My MacBook. I would absolutely die. (Once you go Mac, you never go back.)
7. Vacation spots you must visit before you die? Current must-sees: Greece, Argentina, New Zealand, Egypt, South Africa, Antarctica and, randomly, Portland, Ore.
8. Three things to do before you die:
a. Eventually settle down and have a family -- husband, kids, house, etc.
b. Visit all 7 continents.
c. Learn something new every day.
9. What are you reading right now? The Innocent by Ian McEwan
10. What is the last movie you saw and enjoyed? Rate it out of 5 stars. I watched Four Weddings and a Funeral with some friends. It's such a great movie -- Richard Curtis is a genius writer -- so it always makes me happy. 5/5.
11. What’s your guilty pleasure? Junior Mints. Yum.
12. What’s your favorite smell? The smell of clean laundry -- so fresh and crisp.
13. What are your favorite places in the world? London, Thailand, Paris and, of course, Washington, DC.
14. Care to share some wisdom? You only live once, so make the most of it.
15. Describe one of your happiest moments. I was in Alaska last summer and standing on the bow of a boat watching humpback whales bubble-net feed less than one hundred yards away. I remember telling myself to not forget this moment and the absolute tranquility that came over me.
16. What was your best Halloween costume? Sophomore year, my friends convinced me to go as a "trophy wife." The only problem? The entire outfit was one I've since worn as an everday outfit -- I guess I know what my future looks like.
17. What do you have an addiction to? Gmail, "30 Rock" and "The Office"
18. What do you do that you would be embarrassed for others to know about? I have to wear a rubber teeth guard at night because stress causes me to grind my teeth. Not sure what I'm stressed about, but there's always something.
19. What is one totally irrational fear you have? It's not a fear but I have an irrational phobia of milk. Anyone who has lived with me can attest to it. I need to have my own carton/bottle, it has to be skim and I won't drink the bottom couple of inches. It's weird and unexplainable.
20. What was the last thing you ate? A small bowl of Nantucket Blend Trail Mix