Yes, there is more going on in Korea than the rocket launch. A few favorite local stories:
- Fish with human faces have been found in Chongju. Creepy.
- Is the economy to blame for the boring, all-black outfits at Seoul Fashion Week? (I love any article that refers to something selling "like hotcakes.")
- A tragic real-life Korean soap opera.
- It's getting cheaper to live in Seoul -- gee, thanks failing Korean economy!
- Single men adopting cats. Yep, that's pretty much the whole story.
- This car is really cool and just premiered at the Seoul Motor Show.
- Language differences between North and South Koreans -- I guess it's kind of like the difference between English and American.