Update your bookmarks!

I've moved!

Update your Reader to Travel, Eat, Repeat!

See you there!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

A week in pictures

Snow? Oh, no!



Amaaazing salad at Jenny's Café, Hongdae -- fresh mozzarella, cucumbers, orange bell peppers, sundried tomatoes, cherry tomatoes and more!

Observing Earth Hour

This picture cannot to justice to the crazy Korean outfits I saw today -- giant Minnie Mouse bows and sparkly silver jogging caps.

Happy Birthday, Karen!


Can you spot me?

Caribou Coffee, Sinchon -- a little slice of home with fantastic company.

The mountains behind my house on a clear day.

First blossoms of the season = happiness.

One of these things is not like the other...

Sunset in Suyu

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous gorgeous.

    I was actually at the soccer stadium during Earth Hour and so couldn't really switch anything off. But I do have electricity, even in the country :-)

    I want some Caribou Coffee!!! Have you been to the Smoothie King in the Seoul airport? We went on our way to Vietnam last year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those photos are amazing! Were they taken using our camera??? Because I can never get clarity like that...

    ReplyDelete