Once upon a time, moving across the world meant at least a little disconnection with the home country. Letters and phone calls are okay, newspapers have a good dose of international news, but the Internet completely revolutionized ex-pat living.
Thanks to websites like CNN.com and Most Emailed News, which is constantly updated with the most emailed stories on more than 20 news websites, it's never been easier to stay in-the-know.
A few favorites:
- Maybe a better story would be about what doesn't cause cancer.
- I forsee an appearance on "The Jeremy Kyle Show" in this kid's not-too-distant future -- Alfie is not the daddy.
- See, exercise is bad for you!
- I wish them a long and healthy marriage.
- The recession is benefiting the nude travel industry.
- UN: "Earth Hour was probably the largest public demonstration on climate change ever."
- This is so wrong but so funny.
- Hemingway's Spain.
- As the pièce de résistance, I present Animals who Hate Baths.