Update your bookmarks!

I've moved!

Update your Reader to Travel, Eat, Repeat!

See you there!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Erin Go Bragh!

Dear Erin, how sweetly thy green bosom rises!
An emerald set in the ring of the sea.
Each blade of thy meadows my faithful heart prizes,

Thou queen of the west, the world's cushla ma chree.


Want to see something beautiful? Watch:



I love St. Patrick's Day: good food, lots of people wearing springy green, a reason to watch The Quiet Man (might have to download that this afternoon).

Memories from Ireland -- just looking back at these pictures makes me wonder if I should move to Dublin next and skip a return to London. Wait and see...:







1 comment:

  1. Ireland looks so pretty and green. This is one place I might like to visit-still open for debate. Can't wait to see where you land next!

    ReplyDelete