Update your bookmarks!

I've moved!

Update your Reader to Travel, Eat, Repeat!

See you there!

Friday, February 13, 2009

Oh rainy day, come 'round, sometimes I just want it to slow down

All day, it looked like this:


Which meant that directly after work, all I wanted to do was throw on sweats and do this:


Freshly made potato soup? Check. Full mug of hot chocolate? Check. A good book? Check. (Aloft by Chang-Rae Lee) A cozy neighborhood café playing a totally random mix of Mandy Moore's Wild Hope and '80s power ballads? Check.

I love rainy days.

Mission for tomorrow: do something productive. I was supposed to meet up with Bree, whom I haven't seen since she moved to Korea more than a month ago, but she's sick unfortunately.

Right now, I'm just SO ready for spring and being able to at least walk around outside without freezing my buns off.

**16 days until the Philippines**

No comments:

Post a Comment