Update your bookmarks!

I've moved!

Update your Reader to Travel, Eat, Repeat!

See you there!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Leave it to the Japanese to invent my dream bedroom

My ideal bedroom involves coziness, warm lighting, lots of pillows and a massive bookshelf. So imagine my excitement when I read about the latest custom-made bedset available from Japan, Uroko House. Or, the name I prefer, "Igloo of Books."

Uroko House is meant as a child's space but it's perfect for an avid reader of any age. You would need a fairly large bedroom to fit this unit but I'd even prop it up in the backyard if it meant living here.

Once a nerd, always a nerd but as I always say, better to be addicted to books than heroin. (Actually, I've never said that, but I'm going to start now because it's a wise sentiment.)

Photos from Point Tokyo, the masterminds of this haven.





**10 days until the Philippines**

To answer people's questions about blog stats: Install Blog Tracker, which tracks hits per day/week/month, search keywords and referral sites. Really interesting to see what posts are popular and how people get here.

1 comment:

  1. How awesome! I want one! Makes me feel like the books might fall on me though...

    ReplyDelete