Update your bookmarks!

I've moved!

Update your Reader to Travel, Eat, Repeat!

See you there!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Just a little thing

Sometimes I get so frustrated by ignorant Americans who are somehow thrust into the spotlight that I actually would support legislation banning stupid people from breeding. Because, seriously, this is absurd.

How do these people become celebrities?! And why are their comments then reported on by The New York Times?!

It's people like this who make me ashamed to be American sometimes.

(thanks to Emily for pointing out this story -- it really got my blood boiling this morning)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out, Lauren!

    And oh boy, that man is such a ridiculous excuse for a human being.

    ReplyDelete
  2. um I don't know why I wrote Lauren. I clearly meant Erin. Jeeze. I need more sleep.

    Sorry.

    ReplyDelete