Update your bookmarks!

I've moved!

Update your Reader to Travel, Eat, Repeat!

See you there!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

What a year!

It's safe to say that 2008 was the most eventful of all my 22 years. Graduating college and seeing some unforgettable sights (plus moving to the other side of the world!) made this a year never to be forgotten.

A trip down memory lane...

The birthday twins -- Erin and Erin -- celebrate 22!

Graduation:

I love these girls.

Only the journalism professors would take tequila shots with their students...


Belize:




Eating termites


Guatemala:


Central Plaza, Tikal


Alaska:

Humpback whales bubblenet feeding -- incredible!


Vancouver:


And, of course, just spending time at home with amazing friends. The more I travel, the more I realize that Washington will always be my home.


There are so many exciting things in store for 2009 -- travels (Thailand in 3 weeks, Australia in July!), new experiences, and a million more memories to be made.

**And I realize I haven't included any pictures from Korea but, well, that's basically the entire blog. :)

3 comments:

  1. WoW, you have travelled A LOT! Once again, I envy that about you. 2008 looked really fun but 2009 will be truly amazing for you. I can't wait to read about your adventures in travel to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of all your troubles! I've greatly enjoyed this blog for the past few months :) Have a great New Year!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete