Update your bookmarks!

I've moved!

Update your Reader to Travel, Eat, Repeat!

See you there!

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Vacation update

Well, the plane tickets have been bought.

On January 22 (my 23rd birthday), Jeanette and I will depart bleak and freezing Seoul for hot and sunny Thailand. Yep! We'll spend almost 2 weeks in Thailand and maybe even venture into Vietnam for a couple of days. Who knows?! The world is our oyster... or at least, Thailand is our oyster. For 11 days.

Riding elephants, eating $1 pad thai, zip-lining through the jungle, getting daily Thai massages and relaxing on beautiful beaches. I absolutely cannot wait.

So hopefully in a little more than a month, this blog will be filled with pictures like these:





Counting down the days!

2 comments:

  1. Way to steal professional photos of Thailand.

    GO TO VIETNAM GO GO GO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd better take some damn good pictures in Thailand.

    Or else I'm just going to steal even more photos and pass them off as my own.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete