Update your bookmarks!

I've moved!

Update your Reader to Travel, Eat, Repeat!

See you there!

Monday, December 15, 2008

Photography galore

Lauren and I are still having fun with our photography blog, 3 p.m. on Sunday, so please be sure to check it out. It's been fantastic to compare pictures every week and see what the other person is up to. Definitely a wonderful way to keep in touch and stay connected across thousands of miles.

The idea is simple: we each take a picture at 3 p.m. on Sunday (hence the title of the blog, how creative!). It definitely makes me more conscious of what I'm doing at that one moment. Even if it's just sitting in my apartment, like last week's, it's been fun to find new perspectives to keep the pictures interesting.

My favorite part is finding the similarities between the two pictures, although sometimes it's more obvious than others and oftentimes it's nonexistent.

Check us out!

No comments:

Post a Comment