Update your bookmarks!

I've moved!

Update your Reader to Travel, Eat, Repeat!

See you there!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Kindergarten cuties

I love teaching kindys. If I were to teach again after this year, I think it would have to be this age group. They're just full of cuddles and cookies and playtime and deliciousness.

Plus this group spoke incredible English and that never hurts.

Jordan surprised the kids by dressing as Santa and passing out gifts

Raymond told me earlier in the day that he had been bad this year and was afraid Santa wouldn't come. When he got a present, he couldn't stop kissing it.


















4 comments:

  1. oh my godddddd i LOVED those kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love the part with Raymond. This is so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great site,this information really helped me , I really appreciate it.Thanks a lot for a bunch of good tips. I look forward to reading more on the topic in the future. Keep up the good work! This blog is going to be great resource. Love reading it.

    ReplyDelete