Update your bookmarks!

I've moved!

Update your Reader to Travel, Eat, Repeat!

See you there!

Saturday, December 13, 2008

From the Mailbag

Dear Erin Teacher,
Hello. My name is Lynn. It's nice to meet you. How are you? I'm happy. Seoul English Village is fun. My favorite class is cooking class. I hope we meet again. I hope you are well.
Take care.
Love.

Dear Erin,
Hello, teacher Erin. How are you? I feel sad because today is last day in SEV. I love you because you is kind and beautiful. Erin if I will go to my house don't forget me. I want talking to you more time but I don't have time. Sorry... I will miss you.
Bye bye.
YOU SO BEAUTIFUL AND PRETTY.
Goodbye from Cindy

Side note: does anyone know where to watch indie or foreign movies online? It's easy enough to find, say, the latest "Saw" movie but what about something like "Slumdog Millionaire" or "A Christmas Tale" ("Un conte de Noël"). My to-watch list is long but it's hard to find the ones I like. Although I finally tracked down "Before the Devil Knows You're Dead" and it was pretty good.

1 comment:

  1. for the record, i taught most of the cooking classes over the past two weeks. iiiiii should have gotten that first letter!

    ReplyDelete