Update your bookmarks!

I've moved!

Update your Reader to Travel, Eat, Repeat!

See you there!

Monday, October 27, 2008

The boring reality of it all...

I find it funny that people are always commenting on how exciting my life must be in Seoul, and how mundane their own life seems in comparison. Well, I'm here to admit that while some cool stuff might happen on the weekends, my day-to-day routine is no different than yours.

Monday-Friday: Wake up, eat breakfast, work, lunch break (although I do get 2 hours, mind you), work, dinner, home. Sometimes in the evening we watch movies or go out for dinner or shopping, but most days follow the same schedule.

Tonight's thrilling Monday evening activities include doing two loads of laundry, making a bucketload of tea to help my ailing throat, rearranging the furniture in my apartment and catching up on movies I've missed, starting with a new English film, Happy-Go-Lucky.

Thrilling, eh?

So just remember that even if I do some interesting stuff on Saturday and Sunday, my work week is just the same as yours... although do you get free cupcakes every day at YOUR job?

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I get free cereal and toast. I am the company's food hoover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! I don't buy it, Rubes!!!!

    p.s. Be prepared for when I come to visit because I want to see and do everything!!!

    ReplyDelete