Update your bookmarks!

I've moved!

Update your Reader to Travel, Eat, Repeat!

See you there!

Friday, September 5, 2008

Who do YOU look like?

One of the ways we compliment each other is to compare one's looks to a celebrity. Being told you look like Angelina Jolie or Halle Berry is a good thing; you probably don't want to hear that you resemble Carrot Top or Amy Winehouse (or Marla Hooch, for that matter--anyone?).

MyHeritage.com now has a celebrity look-alike meter. Upload a picture of yourself and it will give you five matches of celebrities it scientifically (?) believes look like you. The results aren't always accurate--a friend was given choices ranging from Kate Winslet to Ron Howard. Go figure.

Which all led me to wonder, of course, who *I* look like. You can see the results below. (and while it's funny that Hillary should pop up in my results, that's either an extremely old photo or not her at all...)



I've shown you mine--now show me yours! Go here. It takes about 2 minutes and the results can be absolutely hilarious!

2 comments:

  1. Yea...so that looks nothing like Hillary...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I bet you went nuts when Hillary came up haha. I didn't feel like signing up for MyHertiage.com at the moment, but I was told by a coworker that I look exactly like Ivanka Trump, Donald Trump's daughter.

    ReplyDelete