Update your bookmarks!

I've moved!

Update your Reader to Travel, Eat, Repeat!

See you there!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Organization USED to be my strong suit

Everything I own currently sits in various piles in my basement--suitcases overflowing, boxes and Container Store bins packed to capacity, various other items just lying around in no particular order. And so now the task at hand is to unpack all these containers, repack what I need for Korea into two suitcases and a carry-on, and then figure out how to store everything else for a year without it getting damaged or misplaced.

This is without considering how much crap will actually fit in my suitcases (not enough), if they will exceed the airline weight requirements (probably), and whether or not I actually know what will be needed for daily work attire (not really).

Moving out of your house a month before moving out of the country = bad idea. Just for future reference.

*sigh*

This will be a long week.

Although this made me laugh--shamelessly stolen from Lauren's blog:


No comments:

Post a Comment