Update your bookmarks!

I've moved!

Update your Reader to Travel, Eat, Repeat!

See you there!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It's the little things

Next time I apply for a job, please let it be one just down the road instead of across the world. The hassle that's involved with preparing to work and move overseas is just staggering--and even more so thanks to complicated and lengthy new regulations for getting a Korean work visa.

That being said, I'm pretty sure Melissa and I will be signing contracts within the next week which should put us just barely at our target start date of September 1. Let's see if it all goes according to plan (probably not).

Now the anxiety may officially commence.

1 comment:

  1. what do you mean "now" the anxiety with commence hahaha.

    Keep me posted on what date you're LEAVING.

    ReplyDelete