Update your bookmarks!

I've moved!

Update your Reader to Travel, Eat, Repeat!

See you there!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Getting closer...

The good: I've officially completed all the paperwork toward my work visa for Korea. Everything is signed off on, notarized, apostilled and in order.

The bad: I'm still waiting for an interview and contract with the job Melissa and I really want. We are pretty sure they will offer us positions--which we will immediately accept--but the waiting is killer.

Still on track for a late August/early September departure date. But the waiting around is turning my brain to mush and just making more more anxious that ever...

(Also, I'm absolutely addicted to China Week on the Travel Channel. Between Samantha Brown, Anthony Bourdain and Andrew Zimmern, I'm set!)

1 comment:

  1. Tad and I are planning on coming to visit you and Weiss in Korea sometime in January when he's on winter break.

    Winter break?!?! Yeah, I know...

    ReplyDelete