Update your bookmarks!

I've moved!

Update your Reader to Travel, Eat, Repeat!

See you there!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Everyone needs a vacation...

Every once in awhile, you just need to escape from it all. And that's exactly what you can do at Pennsylvania's Bedford Springs Resort. An oasis unto itself, your vacation at Bedford Springs involves copious amounts of hiking, relaxing spa treatments, delicious meals and, my favorite, a delightful afternoon tea. It's certainly a pleasant escape from the busy city!





2 comments:

  1. You should write travel brochures hahaha. I'd hired you if I had a B&B or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin,

    Great information on Bedford Springs. I am happy that you enjoyed your time here!!

    Courtney
    Marketing
    Bedford Springs

    ReplyDelete