Update your bookmarks!

I've moved!

Update your Reader to Travel, Eat, Repeat!

See you there!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Dreaming big

Watching Travel Channel just gives me the worst case of itchy feet. I want to get out there and go--one more day of sitting at home and watching this on my TV will drive me insane.

Current dream trip: China. All this build up to the Olympics means Erin wants a trip over there--and from South Korea, how bad a weekend trip can it be? Simone and I have already started pricing three day weekends... Now how long until I work out a deal with the Travel Channel and become the next Samantha Brown?! I don't need to be the star--maybe she just wants a travel buddy!



Thankfully I leave Saturday for two weeks in Alaska and northwest Canada. That should keep me content until finally taking off for the big K.

1 comment: